If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, November 9, 2009

Cold Day At The Park

Jer joined an indoor soccer league recently, which of course means that he needs to practice his soccer skillz with some guys outside in the cold on a Saturday morning. lol I took the kids and hoped we wouldn't get frostbite.

The kids seems to have fun though! We walked around the park a couple of times, watched Jer play for a bit, played on the playground (and got wet bums from the wet slides), and rolled down the hill. :)

Probably the last trip to the park outside of sledding this year though.

4 comments:

Winders said...

Miss Thang just had her first indoor soccer game tonight! I'm planning to post photos soon!

Nat said...

Ugh, I'm SOOO not looking forward to winter! That's awesome about the soccer league.

Maggi said...

I wish I had the gumption to get out and move around! Seems all I really want to do is sit here with a cozy blanket and hot chocolate. LOL

Kar said...

Good for Jer. And yeah, it's getting too stinkin' cold to play outside. I'm so sad when it gets too cold to play outside...