If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Happy Birthday Chuck.
Today is Chuck Norris's birthday. Just in case you all wanted to know.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris."
Dude, I LOVE Chuck Norris jokes. I knew he was turning 70; I saw something that said he was 70, and I didn't believe it, so I checked it against IMDb. He totally doesn't look 70.
7 comments:
comment: "like"
BTW if anyone is interested, Chucky is 70 today.
The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.
Happy belated birthday Chuck!
Dude, I LOVE Chuck Norris jokes. I knew he was turning 70; I saw something that said he was 70, and I didn't believe it, so I checked it against IMDb. He totally doesn't look 70.
Ha ha! That is so funny! Tyson loves Chuck and knows a million Chuck Norris jokes!
Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris could beat up Jesus, but Jesus refuses to fight because if he loses Norris' birthday will replace Christmas.
Don't give Chuck Norris a periodic table for his birthday . . . because he only recognizes the element of surprise!
Thanks for the laughs! Who knew Chuck Norris would get so "big" so many decades later???
Um, I've never heard a Chuck Norris joke. Apparently I live in a cave. But I do know who he is, and I CANNOT BELIEVE HE'S SEVENTY.
Post a Comment