If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, March 12, 2010

He Loves Him Some Boots...

(picture taken this morning as Goober got ready to go out to the bus stop)

So it seems all of my kids have a thing with boots. They LOVE them. Every time we go somewhere they have to be wearing them... I'm starting to be concerned that they are going to insist on wearing them mid summer!
 
Apparently Goober was under the impression that you wear boots for cold weather, after I told him I was considering putting them away for the winter soon (I know, I know, wishful thinking...), he stated "But it's still cold outside!". I then made sure he understood, that boots weren't so much about cold as about snow and keeping our feet dry. 

Now how am I going to explain that to Turbo? Somehow I don't think a 2 year old is going to get that...

4 comments:

Winders said...

I see nothing wrong with little kids wearing boots all summer! My good friend's little boy wore some frog boots for two years! It was adorable, and he was SO happy :)

Melissa said...

My boys have a snow boot obsession also! They seem to think they are more comfortable or fashionable oe something. My daughter, on the other hand, will not be convinced that boots really are great to wear when playing in the snow!

Kar said...

Dylan is a boot lover, too. He wore his all last summer. He got some hand-me-downs from a family in our ward for this winter, and I guess they're not cool enough - he hardly wears them. So that's the key. Give them ugly boots. Then they'll be ready to let them go when it's time to pack them away. :)

Maggi said...

Embarrassing Moment: Aprillium, age 2 - 3, used to push the little red wagon from behind as her elder sisters pulled it, while wearing a hand-me-down and TOTALLY too large pair of white boots. They came up to her hips! She adored them :)

Maybe its hereditary???