If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Very good article

Great article about new changes to the Church Handbook of Instruction.

I wonder how long it will take for these things to "trickle down". And apparently I need to check and see if our Activities Committee is still in effect (since I'm on it).

Hmmm I just may have to make an appearance.

1 comment:

Kar said...

I really enjoyed reading that - I didn't go to the worldwide training meeting, so I didn't hear of the changes. How interesting that there is no longer a need for an activities committee.