If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
I don't believe in "bootstraps". Life gets tough sometimes. Really tough. I guess people refer to the basics as bootstraps: family, courage, determination. You have these.
Find your mantra. I found mine as I entered hygiene school, having a panic attack on one of the first days as I looked for a parking spot. It came from a dream. A dream that I died. "Relax ... be brave ... believe." I still repeat it, sometimes.
I know things will work out. Knowing comes from experience. You will know, too. Not just believe, but know.
I agree with your wise and loving sis. Though the path may be difficult, you will emerge with new found strengths and hard won confidence.
Keep faith. You've always had your needs met before. God/the universe will continue providing for you and your loved ones. Some way. Some how."When a door is closed, a window opens."
We'll help with needed med costs, should Goober need them (provided that our income doesn't stop, too). I believe we may be able to assist you in keeping your great little van, too! Chin up, Sweetheart. Life still has joy to bestow upon you.
2 comments:
I don't believe in "bootstraps". Life gets tough sometimes. Really tough. I guess people refer to the basics as bootstraps: family, courage, determination. You have these.
Find your mantra. I found mine as I entered hygiene school, having a panic attack on one of the first days as I looked for a parking spot. It came from a dream. A dream that I died. "Relax ... be brave ... believe." I still repeat it, sometimes.
I know things will work out. Knowing comes from experience. You will know, too. Not just believe, but know.
I love you.
I agree with your wise and loving sis. Though the path may be difficult, you will emerge with new found strengths and hard won confidence.
Keep faith. You've always had your needs met before. God/the universe will continue providing for you and your loved ones. Some way. Some how."When a door is closed, a window opens."
We'll help with needed med costs, should Goober need them (provided that our income doesn't stop, too). I believe we may be able to assist you in keeping your great little van, too! Chin up, Sweetheart. Life still has joy to bestow upon you.
Post a Comment