If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Friday, November 30, 2007
My Boys
Out of the blue G asks if I will take a picture of him a Li. Aren't they cute!? Of course, I'm Not bias AT ALL! lol
I can't believe Li, as you call him, is getting so big. Blogs are great it helps me stay in touch with friends and loved ones...I need to set up one too, except I don't really know how. Thanks for the invite. LoL.
4 comments:
April, your kids are soooo cute! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Blogs are awesome!
Thanks Tara!!! I loe them. They are fun and they do help me to see that being a stay at home mom is not all monotony!! :)
I can't believe Li, as you call him, is getting so big. Blogs are great it helps me stay in touch with friends and loved ones...I need to set up one too, except I don't really know how. Thanks for the invite. LoL.
Neece! It's really really easy and doesn't cost a thing. Just go to Blogger.com and set it up! Easy step by step process! :)
Post a Comment