So, we put out house on the market yesterday. Now I just have to figure out how to keep the house clean enough to show 24/7! Hopefully this will be our last move for a while. I told Jer when we first started building houses to sell after 2 years, that as soon as our children were in school I would be dead sent against moving any more. Next fall G will be in Kindergarten so hopefully we won't have to move again for some time after this move.
I'll be sad to leave our wonderful neighbors and ward. The people that have surrounded us during our time here have been absolutely wonderful! I hope to be able to keep in contact with many of them after we have left this house, we most certainly are not leaving the city, hopefully the change of neighborhoods isn't too much of a challenge. I'm hopeful that the next neighborhood and ward might be able to hold a candle to this one. I have never been in a more friendly, accepting, and giving neighborhood in my life. This includes the one I grew up in.
This being the case people may wonder why we are selling. Well, our finances and other life situations are leading us down this road. I think that if it were ment to be Heavenly Father would certainly let us stay. But I don't think that this is the case. I guess you never know what may happen... He knows what is best.
5 comments:
Good Luck selling and moving. It was a really hard neighborhood and ward to leave. We still miss it a ton.
I had no idea. We'll be sorry to see you go. We definately need to keep up on the girls nights.
I will definately be coming back as often as I'm envited once we are able to sell and move.
It was sad for us to leave too. What an amazing neighborhood, and I was only there for a year. Good luck selling your house! I hope everything goes well with the move.
Man..another one, it is sad to see friends go:(
Post a Comment