If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Anonymous Comment Day!!!

Ok , so I Know I've been a slacker and haven't done this in a while... and by a while I mean months! Sorry 'bout that.

Ok... so today's question. What is something nice you did for someone else within the last week? And it can't be for your children... cause HEY, we ALL know that those little buggers SUCK favors out of us on a hourly basis, if not more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got up EARLY with my kids so my husband could sleep in. Although, does it really count as a good deed if I did begrudgingly? lol

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know... this one is nice in one way and not nice in another.

Nice- Went to a baby blessing and a lunchin afterword where I really didn't know that many people outside of the parents of the baby.

Not Nice- Left all the kids home with hubby to man all by himself. :P

Anonymous said...

I kept all my blog comments nice....for a change.

And even when I'm not nice, that's what the anonymous button is for, right?

Kar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I let my husband, um, have sex with me, even though I totally wasn't in the mood. :)

Anonymous said...

I went grocery shopping super late so that my husband could have some stuff for the next work day.