If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

yes... I changed it again...


Cut and Dyed. And before you ask, yes this is the SHORTEST I have ever had my hair. Ever. But I really do think I like it. I know I like the color at least :) and Hey! hair grows out eh? But I think i like the cut too... I've only had it since yesterday evening. So I've only had to style it once. I guess we will see on a "bad hair" day if I really like it or not!

7 comments:

Layton Mom said...

Love the new do! I was going to tell you this morning but got a little side tracked. I know some nerve.

Nat said...

Hi, are you your mom's CLONE?!?!? Love the cut AND color!

Kar said...

I love your color. It looks really good with your skin tone. And I cannot believe how much you look like your mom in that photo!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I got my ponytail-which ended up being as long as my forearm-cut off last week for Locks Of Love!

Short hair feels good during a hot, hot summer, doesn't it? Mine is a layered bob look. I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. Maybe one day.....one day when I can figure out how to Photoshop and make my double chins disappear!

I think your hair looks super cute!

Andrea said...

Wow! I would not have pinned that color for a good one but you pull it off beautifully! I really love it on you, You look grat in that picture.

breymom said...

My vote is two thumbs up! How fun. Joe keeps hinting at me to get it cut but, it takes so long to grow out.

idasale said...

I love it I wish I could go back to being that short of maybe even shorter!!! I really loved having short hair and it was so much easier with kids!!! What was I thinking having short hair when I had one and now that I have three my hair is long...who knows! But I really do love it on you!!!