So yesterday Missy asked me to draw a picture of our family on the tile that I use as a whiteboard on our fridge.
I, of course, drew stick figures.
This morning after both
Jer and Goober had left for the day I found this...

Apparently
Jer found the need to expound on my stick figures. :)
(Rhino the Hamster voice and all...
hehe)
5 comments:
That silly dork. What does Rhino the Hamster voice mean?
Have you ever seen Bolt? The movie has a hamster named Rhino... he is my favorite character EVER. He says things like "Stealth mode..." and "that was TOTALLY AWESOME!" ... the voice is what makes the character though. :)
*snort* Rhino. Awesome.
Nope, haven't seen it, but I totally get what you're saying. That rocks!
Ohhhhhh! I couldn't remember who Rhino the hamster was, either. He is so cute in that movie! I love that Jer wrote that on the board. So sweet.
Post a Comment