If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today and a Linky

Okay, so I went in for the Bronchoscopy and there is good news and bad news.

Good News: They didn't find anything.

Bad News: They didn't find anything.

Well, at least I knew I'm not dying. I have an appointment with the doctor on the 2nd to go over stuff, more updates then. I hope he is able to answer some questions, because I would like to know "what now" for the next time I start coughing up blood... I really don't want to have to go through all that again.

On to another topic... my favorite! :) Here is an awesome post about one women's experience with how women are viewed from different cultures. I think it puts things into a good perspective.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Loni said...

April, I'm so sorry to hear about your test and that you're still left wondering what is wrong. I pray that the doctor will be able to figure it out very soon. Let me know if you need someone to watch the kids for you during your appointment.

As far as that article is concerned, wow. I go day in and day out pretty much remaining oblivious to the way much of the rest of the world lives. It's disgusting and heartbreaking to see so many cultures devalue the feminine form of God's greatest creation. Gah. Makes me grateful that I don't have to live like that.

Anonymous said...

You know, several years ago I kept getting stomach aches and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I'd already had my gallbladder and appendix taken out, and nobody knew what was wrong with me. I remember feeling so frustrated!! It's the worst not knowing. Oddly enough, my stomach issues went away one day and I haven't had problems since. I do occasionally wonder if I'll just drop dead one day due to a mysterious illness that no one caught.

But this can't be making you feel any better. :)

My point is, I feel your frustration and I hope you get some resolution soon.

Kar said...

I really liked that article. Especially the part where she pointed out that the Miss Universe girls aren't helping matters by intentionally objectifying themselves. That's what makes me so, so angry. Some women ruin it for the rest of us by voluntarily showcasing themselves like that. Like those dumb Girls Gone Wild girls. I want to slap them across the face.

Maggi said...

Great link! Enjoyed the well thought ideas and intelligent expressions of opinions. A sad snapshot of how far we yet have to go, however.