If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Prop 8
No one cares what I think so I won't go into it. LOL Everyone else has already hashed it out pretty well. I DO think that this provides a good counterpoint though... I thought that the argument was well thought out.
Great post to highlight the actual fundamental civil rights issue guaranteed by our Bill of Rights which has been smoothed over by special interests using media. (I was at first reluctant to listen to Fox b/c they do not display responsible journalism -- a talk show designed to whip people's emotions up disguised as "news").
Kay, I don't have sound on this computer at my office, but I really like what your madre said. To me, the long and the short of it is, homosexuals are HUMANS. Therefore, they are guaranteed the same rights as every other person.
2 comments:
Great post to highlight the actual fundamental civil rights issue guaranteed by our Bill of Rights which has been smoothed over by special interests using media. (I was at first reluctant to listen to Fox b/c they do not display responsible journalism -- a talk show designed to whip people's emotions up disguised as "news").
Kay, I don't have sound on this computer at my office, but I really like what your madre said. To me, the long and the short of it is, homosexuals are HUMANS. Therefore, they are guaranteed the same rights as every other person.
Post a Comment