If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, January 17, 2011

Silly Kidlets

 Okay, I know I haven't posted in a while... but I was just uploading pictures to my computer and thought I would share... because I find some of them amusing. :)

Often, after Jer comes home from work, I will walk through the living room to something like this:


 I hit my "wall" at about 1-2pm and feel like I need a nap... he hits his right after dinner.

On this day Turbo was making a weird face... often. Jer and I were trying to figure out what was up with it.


 He would even do it upside down...


 Then Missy decided she wanted in on the action... and Turbo decided he wasn't done apparently.


Then it turned into the "Duck Face"

Jer and I got laughing pretty hard about this... you know how some girls pull this face thinking it's somehow sexy? Yeah? well... we don't get that and think it's absurd and a little atrocious looking.

The other night we went up to my parents house... the kids were having a lot of fun and at one point Jer used my parents washable markers to make a mark on Missy's face. Missy got upset and Jer had to show her that it washed off... then the boys saw it and decided they wanted to be "Spider man!"


Yeah, I'm starting to think that "washable markers" should also be called "face paint markers".

And here is Goober's "Serious" spidey pose...


And Turbos "spidey" pose...


Peace out. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the super-sexy face on your darling girl! :) Yeah, I don't get that face either. Are they trying to look pouty?

FluffyChicky said...

The spidey poses are awesome!

Loni said...

Fun pics! I hit my "wall" at the same time as you. I wonder if it's a mom thing?

Kar said...

My wall is at the same time! I'm so glad it's not just me!! I actually finally got my thyroid tested for the first time since I was pregnant - turns out I'm on too high of a dosage. Maybe that explains my exhaustion. I'm excited to see if a lower dose helps.