I keep meaning to take a picture of the house so that we can have a (kinda) "before" picture and after ones... but I keep forgetting so now it would be an "In progress" picture... which I keep forgetting to take.
Yay me.
So we have ripped up the carpet and the padding, today we got all the dumb little staples up off of the floor (that kept the pad in place). We purchased the paint and I will likely start on that tomorrow if I have a chance. I was kinda amazed that I even got over to the house today with everything I needed to do.
I'm going to make a list for kicks and giggles and because I want to give you a real idea of what my day was.
Up ready out the door,
Work at school until 11:30,
Meet with college adviser about next semester,
Meet with graphic designer about ad work for other job,
Pick up Girl Scout cookies for an order,
drop off Girl Scout cookies,
Pick up Turbo and Goober (and Girl Scout Cookies) from Gma S's,
Take Goober back to school to pick up forgotten homework,
Get Goober to start on homework in van while I drop off a bill,
Take the boys to get new pants,
Meet a friend to give her HER order of Girl Scout cookies,
Pick up mail at PO Box,
Drop off pants at house and use the little girls room,
Go to pick up Missy from Girl Scouts,
Go to house, (Goober finishes homework on way there) unload clean dishwasher and reload, prep dinner for kids,
Take out staples in flooring,
Vacuum bare floor.
Go home and get kids "quick showers" and off to bed.
Yup, a day in the life of me! Wahoo! Tomorrow is a new one! All I can say is thank goodness my math class was canceled this evening...
No comments:
Post a Comment