If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If you want to make a comment but don't know how!

Do you see under this post where it says "0 comments" or some other insanely low number? If you click on those specific words the site will take you to a comment area. On the top right hand side of that page there is a spot for you to type... leave something random .... ie "Yes, Mary Poppins must have been a Wiccan" then if you don't have a google account put in your name or something people would know you by .... ie "Smohn Jith" or be snarky and put a dot next to "anonymus" and then click the orange button that says "Publish Your Comment". TADA!!! Fabulously done young jedi!

Now LEAVE MORE COMMENTS DANGIT! Yes that means you!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes ma'am. Please don't kill me.

Unknown said...

ROFL... Hi! Hollywood! thought I was a somewhat anonymous fan! ROFL

Unknown said...

CRAP! NOW THERE IS PRESURE ENORMOUS PRESSURE TO WRITE BETTER.... er extrapolate my ponderings in an eloquent yet not too farty manner.... YIKES!

Stephanie said...

I'm going to ditto this on my site. Awesome!

Nat said...

April, I love you and your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where'd Hollywood get my photo? (Must've fallen out of my wallet).

'Pril, I LOVE your blog and photos. Thanks for revealing the workings of your dimented little mind, Wretched Child.

Yo' Mamma

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay . . . demented. Now ere ye happee???