If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, January 21, 2008

Lifestyle Adjustment


So, apparently Jer and I have even more reason to get all hyper and super peppy (aka do aerobic excersise). We have both needed it for a while but just couldn't bring ourselves to have the drive to actually do it. Well, the doctor has spoken ... it's either that or high blood pressure at a pretty young age. Then again this doesn't come as a surprise, high blood pressure runs in Jer's family. Time to change the excersise level and the diet.
.
Why is it that whenever I think of aerobic excersise I think of Cheerleaders on speed? LOL The videos always have these irratatingly chipper little twerps leading them! Then they expect you to get the move in .00005 of a sec worth of instruction... even if I were coordinated (which I'M NOT) I don't see how people get these down so quickly. Thank goodness for the pause and rewind buttons!
.
Anyways, hopefully we can revamp our lives loose some weight and be good examples of a healthy lifestyle for the kids... that's if I can figure out that whole cooking healthy thing without force feeding my family cardboard! :)
I'm not trying to have a bad attitude... it's just a really daunting task! wish us luck!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Exercise is the hardest part for me. But eating right, that's easier than you think. My philosophy is, the more you chop, the healthier it is. Make sure you have a cutting board out at all times. Black beans are really good for you. I've been on a black bean kick lately. Healthy recipes are everywhere. You will do great!

PS. You've been tagged