BEWARE BLATANT OPINIONS AHEAD
OK, up front, I'm a conservative ... so if you have an issue with that please stop reading now. If I thought the Democrats had a candidate with better solutions for our countries issues i would vote for them (and I am keeping an eye on them too, but already know who I would support for the DNC candidate between the three main already).
Anyways, I just finished watching the debates that were held last night for the GOP. I think that most of the runners were pretty level headed about how they would fix things... but I have to say...
RON PAUL IS LOONY
I understand that our country shouldn't be borrowing from China, but should we really turn our backs on the Mideast when most of them don't like us and probably wouldn't have any issues with attacking us if we were going to sit back and take it? At least get us on better terms with them before you do that. It was obvious that the man has no understanding of how our military works. I personally couldn't trust someone with no common sense (as far as foreign policy) to be our Commander and Chief. That he somehow believes that keeping all of our assets here at home would miraculously make the middle east love us and not WANT to bomb the bejeebers out of us. BTW being that isolationist is what helped cause and aggravated the world wars. If only we had jumped in sooner maybe such things as creating Iraq would not have been seen as necessary. The rest of the world would think we were a joke if we elected someone like Ron Paul.
The rest of the Candidates seamed to be mostly on the same page with minor differences on how to go about getting the same results (for the most part).
1 comment:
Amen Sister! Ron Paul is a total loony!
Post a Comment