If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AHHHH HORMONES....

Ok, I think I may have just picked a fight with one of my sisters because I'm PMSing.... and therefore more nutzo that usual. Grrrr. I hate it when I'm stupid and rash like that.

Instead of becoming a psycho hose beast, can't I opt out and just sleep all week???

----

Update: YAY my sister is cool. She's not mad at my PMSyness :)

7 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Ugh! I've done this same thing in the past. I hope things work out. Hopefully she's been there and done similar things and will be understanding and forgiving.

Anonymous said...

You can only opt out if you're rich and famous and have a nanny.

Darn those celebrities and their cushy lives... :)

Stephanie said...

My sister picked a fight with me last week because she was pmsing. I just called her and we worked through it. Good luck!

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Ahh, PMSing...what we women go through! Yes, Landon sits on our rug in the living room too but it is much harder! We have mostly hard wood floors which isn't great for him. I need to go buy a softer, bigger rug for our living room!

So, I only read bits and pieces...but you guys are moving again???

Nat said...

YAY, PMS! I wish I could sleep it off, too! Or just run away for those few days!

Kar said...

Dude, I used to think that I didn't ever PMS, but last month, I noticed that Ben was bugging the CRAP out of me, and I realized the timing of said mean feelings and went, ohhhhhh... I'm glad your sister isn't mad. That is the worst.

Maggi said...

I kinda figured you were PMSing, but didn't say anything about it when we spoke on the phone because you needed to vent and to really be heard. I always hated it when people would seem to discount my feelings, which are very REAL, BTW, by dismissing them with what I considered an insulting PMS remark. Good Luck! I hope you do better than I ever did with the situation.