If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The CRUD

Oh, about three weeks ago Goober went to school and brought home a lovely cough. And he decided it was so special he would share it!!! With not only our little family but the in-laws too and I think he may have managed to share it with my parents as well. How sweet is that? He is so sharing!

Anywho, since we got the CRUD (which is the perfect name for it.... if you don't know this already I hope you only have to take my word on it!) we have all been hacking up our lungs day and night.... and I get the added pleasure of chasing small children around with a tissue because they have "green elevens".

You know, those boogers that make two straight green lines from their noses to their mouths, therefore making the number eleven? "Green sevens" are worse though.... ew smears :P

Though I would much rather this than pukies in some ways, I would actually prefer the pukies in other ways. I mean, How long is the average pukefest? At most a week right? This nastiness has lasted at least three with no end in sight.

I'm starting to really wish for spring. Mostly because of the icky nose factor.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Green elevens...that's funny! Yeah, we've all been going through the Crud as well, and have just gotten over it. We all had it for, like, two weeks or so.

I got your message; I need to call you back! And we need to come see your house, but if you don't mind we'll wait till you're all feeling better. Because I would LOVE to get all of us sick again!

Kar said...

I'm getting spring fever, too. I've never heard of "elevens"!! Hahaha!! Dylan has constant "elevens," though come to think of it, his nose has been better lately...hmmmm....