If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What DID they DO?

Ew, the "Followers" thing is now UGLY.

Very, Very UGLY.

I'm actually contemplating taking it off because it looks like a freakin AD....

"LOOK we are GOOGLE. We like to PRETEND to be Blogger, But now we WILL get you to use our doodad. You WILL USE IT DANGIT! Here, we now made it possible to pester your friends too!!! But unfortunately we now feel the need to make this thing look like a VOMITOUS MASS because we know people can't help but look at a puke stain.... right. right?"

ugh

Must get more Mess Master... Does it work on Blogs too???

I know, wishful thinking.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

yessss! Shout out to the mess master!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you completely. It is very ugly now. Makes me want to scrub my screen when I see it.

Photina (MormomMommyBlogs)

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! I think I'm gonna take mine off.

Jenni said...

I am getting rid of mine. I LOVE having followers, but the new graphic is GROSS.

It seems we all agree on this...is there a way to send google a petition and tell them how much we hate it? Maybe they will switch it back...is that totally wishful thinking?!

Nat said...

I'm with ya. Maybe I'll move mine down to the very bottom of my page.

Kar said...

I never had time to do the "followers" thing, and now I'm glad. :)