If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, March 9, 2009

Indulgence

Grandparents seem to be a LOAD better at indulgence than I am... that's for sure! As far as kids sitting on my shoulders, I cut the limit off at one. But not Grandpa! Nope, both at the SAME TIME. And Grandma does "Horsey" rides double too.

And then there is the gum.... Oh the gum. Every time my children see Gma and Gpa J they have to ask for gum. And not just gum for themselves, but for the WHOLE family.

Jer literally found 8 pieces between the pockets of Missy and Goober after grandma and grandpa left. ROFL. FOR THE LOVE!!! Can you just imagine Goober with five pieces of gum in his mouth!? :)

Gotta give it to them, grandparents are great!

5 comments:

Nat said...

That's their job-spoil the grandchildren! My kids ask for all sorts of things when they go to my parents' house.

Tyson and Rachelle said...

So cute! Your Dad looks great!

Kar said...

Your parents are the best. They are probably really fun grandparents.

Winders said...

I happen to strongly believe that these are the best particular grandparents in the world!!

Maggi said...

Windie, thanks for your kind sentiments. We often wonder if we are doing okay by our kids. you can grow up, but insecurities are everlasting! LOL