If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warm weather....

around here means that mom slathers the kidlets in sunscreen (yes they ALL BURN ... well, sometimes Missy tans, but just lightly) and forces the kidlets and herself to GO OUTSIDE!


Heaven forbid.

Today I went and got a year pass to our zoo. Which is little, but growing, and the pass includes either discounts or free passage to other zoos too, which isn't bad! The only bad part was the Goober was complaining nearly the whole time about needing to sit down, or needing a drink. I really do need to get him moving more....

I am bound and determined this year that we will be outside more, and getting more exercise.

Enjoying the sun when the weather is favorable... and hopefully getting enough things in order to be able to grow a garden. Hopefully. It may be next year before I'm able to do that.

EB seemed to really enjoy the zoo though, as did Missy. On the way home he konked out but he was good while we were at the zoo... and while I was moving the stroller. You know how it goes :)
.
Anyhow, I'm so glad the weather was beautiful today! This the the weather I want ALL SUMMER LONG. Warm enough to enjoy but not so hot I melt!
.
Crossing my finger that this weekend won't be as bad as they say it will be.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I didn't realize that the zoo was already open! Jakob has been wanting to go. And I fried my little kids-they wanted to play outside ALL day last week, and came in ultra burned!

I still need to come see you...

Kar said...

Dylan is a complainer man, too. He would have been saying the same stuff. Good for you for getting out of the house. I need to do that more.