If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Ever have one of those days...
where you feel like nothing you do really makes a difference?
So many of the things we do as mothers are so cyclical. So it's hard to see that anything is making a difference. All I do is clean up peoples' messes. And there are always billions more messes to clean. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. As far as rearing children goes, I know that you may think you're not making a difference, but trust me, you are. I think you are a fantastic mom. Right on top of things. So concerned about loving your children just the way they are, and listening to them so carefully. You are a good mommy.
3 comments:
Try to remember that you don't have to make a difference every day. This is harder than it sounds, but it helps me keep a positive attitude.
Even though you FEEL that way, I know that that's totally not the case.
So many of the things we do as mothers are so cyclical. So it's hard to see that anything is making a difference. All I do is clean up peoples' messes. And there are always billions more messes to clean. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. As far as rearing children goes, I know that you may think you're not making a difference, but trust me, you are. I think you are a fantastic mom. Right on top of things. So concerned about loving your children just the way they are, and listening to them so carefully. You are a good mommy.
Post a Comment