I was hoping we would work my butt off and get a good whiny "I'm so picked on" post in today, but alas we had to go over
I have gone to work out four days this week at O'darkthirty in the morning (you know, before Goober has to get up for school) which in turn makes me get in bed earlier... It's actually really nice. No, really, it's nice. I have a whole hour to work on ME... without being pestered for anything. It's amazing :) And I get to watch the news, which is almost nirvana for me, since I'm kind of a news junky.
In the past I have made working out to be such a huge deal in my head, such torture, that I talk myself out of doing it. Besides who needs to be in shape anyways? Well, unless you want to be happier, be able to keep up with your kids, be more confident, and feel good about yourself that is...
So apparently next Tuesday is when I get my butt worked off.... hopefully :) Until then I'll get my lazy bum out of bed early and spend time with my new best friend...
5 comments:
I work out at o-darky-thirty, too! I leave at 5:15 every morning to drive 40 minutes to a Gold's Gym near where I work. I exercise, shower at the gym, then go to work. It may sound tough, but I actually LOVE IT! I feel better all the time :D
Hey Windie! Next time I come to visit I'm going with you... that is the same chain I got my membership to :)
Now you two are talking me into it! LOL :)
Good for you! I hope you get your little toosh worked out-you paid for it, they had better provide!
Ohhh, I love the elliptical machine. I really want to try one of those "treadclimbers." It's supposed to burn twice as many calories as jogging for the same amount of time. Sign me up for THAT. So sick of jogging. I'm kind of glad I've been too sick to jog for the past two months...
And it really is awesome to be by one's self for just an hour. Not to have to be subject to your tyrranical children, just for one hour...
Post a Comment