Yes, I'm blogging about shoes. I like these THAT much. lol Aren't they cute? (Thanks Loni!)
For the last several years all I have had as far as shoes have gone has been a pair of everyday tennies and a couple of different church shoes (one brown, one black.... oooooo adventurous I know...) So when I saw these they were a "must try on" (not "must have" cause I totally don't get killing your feet and getting blisters for a pair of shoes... now for a fit body, that's different!). So I tried them on and shuffled like a little ancient Chinese women (darn those things stores use to hook a pair of shoes together!) around the store for a couple of seconds and decided... "Yup, these are mine" even though I didn't know if I owned anything I could wear them with.
Turns out I have one shirt I can wear them with, and I wore it to church today... just so I could wear the shoes.
Now I just need to find some cute burgundy jewelery to make them go with more "stuff"!
10 comments:
Aughh!!! They're so cute and fun!! I love your pic, too. No need to thank me, you're the one that found them, I just watched you put them on, lol. I'm so glad that your feet felt comfortable in them. As far as finding jewelry, well, you know my number. We'll go again! Thanks for an awesome Saturday!
Waaaaaay Cute Shoes!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on a perfect match!
Those shoes are FABULOUS!!!
Those are HOT shoes! Wish I had some like that!
Those are some smokin' hot heels! Where did you find them? I want some too!
Oooh, I love them! I'm way too chicken to try awesome shoes like that.
Fluffy... Ross Dress for less... no kidding. Less than $20 ... Win/Win!!
Those are super fantastic!! Try them with funky colors---yellow, tuquoise, etc. etc. I truly love them and EXTRA much because they were less than $20!!! Way to go!
Ross has fabulous shoes. Those are gorgeous. Cute shoes make one's life so much better. That's my philosophy. If you can't find jewelery to go with them, come to my house and we'll make some.
LOVE them! They are way cute! You have great ankles, by the way : )
Post a Comment