If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ahhh the Joys of Children...

Jer: "Missy, why didn't you ask me to do up your buttons?"
Missy: "Cause I don't want them done up."
Me to Jer: "Meh, she always has them undone when she gets up in the morning anyways."
Jer to Missy:"We don't want to see your chest."
Missy:"Yes we do!"
Jer to Me:"When she comes home one day with Marti Gras beads... I'm blaming you."

4 comments:

CHELZERS said...

we often have visions of future strippers in our house. isn't it frightening to have girls?!?! ;)

Loni said...

I love that she's holding the Leo's Place back scratcher. Silly girl.

Kar said...

That is really, really funny. Little girls know exactly what they want, don't they? Lately, when Sadie gets dressed, she flashes her little flat chest at Dylan and laughs hysterically. It really disturbs Dylan. I have to keep telling her to keep her privates to herself.

Maggi said...

THAT was funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!