and when I got up this morning it was WAAAAAAYYYY to early.
My grandpa called yesterday and mentioned he might be heading up to my mom's house today, it would be nice to try to make it up there... but I don't know, between kids sleeping in, getting Missy to preschool, and getting back home in time to pick both the older kids up... life really makes the 20 min drive one way a little tricky... especially if Turbo decides to glom on to Gma and Gpa's house like he is going to die if we leave.
Jer's work schedule changed today... though not much (thank heavens). He goes in 15 min later and gets home 15 min later now. That is nothing compared to a couple of years ago when it changed by an hour when daylight saving hit. Oh, and if you are wondering why his schedule changes with daylight savings... blame Arizona. Snots...They don't have daylight savings and Jer works with Arizona people regularly, so they kinda jack up his schedule.
I really need to go get some cheese from the store... I don't want to. Why is low-fat cheese so darned hard to find!?! Seriously, it's not like I'm asking for "No fat" cheese (which doesn't melt and is kinda gross), just low fat... you know, cause I'm trying to be more aware of what I eat... but I'm in love with cheese, so somethings got to give. Right?
Yesterday we didn't go to church. Jer had a headache and Turbo wasn't feeling well on Saturday night so instead of wake him up to tell if he felt well enough to go to church we just let him sleep in. But I had a cute outfit I wanted to wear and I was bummed. So I wore it anyways... me, in a skirt, with no apparent reason,.... do you think it snowed in Hades yesterday?
Anyhow, random, random, blah blah blah... guess I should go see if the two youngest are ready to wake up, huh?
3 comments:
I love randomness!! You're right about no-fat cheese not melting. Ick. It just doesn't look very appetizing. Hurry for wearing a skirt for no reason! Welcome to my world. Without any real reasons to dress up daily, I just do it simply for the fun of it.
Ian's bus driver said to me the other morning, "You're lucky that you work at a job where you get to dress up so nice."
I grinned and said, "I don't work, I just do this for fun."
I think she was shocked. Anyway, loved the random post. :)
Yeah, I ended up driving Jake to school this morning, because I could NOT get out of bed to get him up out of bed. I wish we didn't have daylight savings. Well, I wish we didn't have "normal" time, because I like the summer when it's light really really late. So if we could STAY on daylight savings time, that would be awesome.
I hate daylight savings time so much. It kicks my butt. And my kids' butts. I once had "no fat" cheese at my friend's house, and I just about vomited. Soooo gross.
Post a Comment