If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spoiled

Recently we got a PS3... mainly because we didn't want to have to buy a Blueray, and new PS2 (ours died), and a Roku type box and spend a lot more money.

Today we went and traded in our old PS2 games and bought 2 new games for the PS3... one for the kids and I (that can play 4 people) and one for Jer...


Jer got home and fixed a couple of things with the TV (it is having issues, which makes me sad, but at least
Jer knew how to fix it without taking it to a "fix-it" place, which would cost a lot more and have the likelihood of braking it on the way to or from the place. )

Then spent some time teaching Goober how to play the new game... Little Big Planet.


They had fun, and I have to say, I think I'm going to enjoy this game myself!! :)

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I know Jer has wanted one of those for quite awhile, now. I love your family-fun photo where just about everyone is playing video games together! I hope each of you enjoy it.

Kar said...

We really need to get one of those. Then Ben could get his high-def fix AND Dylan could get his video game fix.