If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Thursday, April 1, 2010
I told Goober he Needed to go to the Dentist Today...
his response? "ALRIGHT!!!!!"
He loves the dentist, and even though he was just there on Monday he was still excited to go.
He had to get 3 sealants on some of his new permanent teeth but did really well.
My oldest has one of those wild tongues. She said the dentist had to ask her to hold her tongue still and she said "I was trying mom, but it just didn't want to hold still"
It's funny - tongues kind of have a mind of their own, don't they? I have a feeling I have one of those tongues. What are sealants?? Is this something we should be doing for Dyl's permanent teeth? And Dyls has the same shoes as Goober!
Wish I'd had sealants available as a kid! Basically, sealants help protect new permanent teeth from decay by filling in all the little food-catchy tooth textures inherent in new permanent teeth. Look Ma! No cavities! Way to go Goober!!!!
5 comments:
Hey, Jake had sealants on some of his teeth, too! All my boys just went to the dentist on Tuesday. It's like we're reading each other's minds...
YAY for preventive dentistry!! Sealants are A+ in my book :D
Tell Goober that I work at a dental office just for kids!
My oldest has one of those wild tongues. She said the dentist had to ask her to hold her tongue still and she said "I was trying mom, but it just didn't want to hold still"
It's funny - tongues kind of have a mind of their own, don't they? I have a feeling I have one of those tongues. What are sealants?? Is this something we should be doing for Dyl's permanent teeth? And Dyls has the same shoes as Goober!
Wish I'd had sealants available as a kid! Basically, sealants help protect new permanent teeth from decay by filling in all the little food-catchy tooth textures inherent in new permanent teeth. Look Ma! No cavities! Way to go Goober!!!!
Post a Comment