If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Interesting...
I'm far from alone... Can't wait to find out if she has resolved things or not.
Ya know, if you're not struggling, you're not growing. I always have some kind of struggle going on somewhere about something. Always asking questions. It's how we learn and grow.
That girl is a really good writer. I love reading good writers. Her story is so interesting. Has she posted another follow-up? I, too, want to see "how it ends." :) So interesting, how she was so overzealous at first, like with criticizing her sister for marrying a convert.
5 comments:
Ya know, if you're not struggling, you're not growing. I always have some kind of struggle going on somewhere about something. Always asking questions. It's how we learn and grow.
Heidi S.
That girl is a really good writer. I love reading good writers. Her story is so interesting. Has she posted another follow-up? I, too, want to see "how it ends." :) So interesting, how she was so overzealous at first, like with criticizing her sister for marrying a convert.
Oh, just checked. She did write Part 2. Excited to read Part 3. And I may just have to become her new blog-stalker. The girl can write.
Oh, I've been stalking Sue's Blog forever... I adore her :)
Thanks for sharin' Sue's blog with us -- kinda gives us a little taste of her qwerky writing style. Enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment