If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mother Nature... I think we need to have a talk about APPROPRIATE April Fools Jokes...

Turbo really enjoyed it though... however the rest of us weren't terribly happy about it... maybe next time you can just surprise us with a early day of summer... M'Kay?

 Eating snow is always a blast apparently... :)


















3 comments:

Loni said...

Well, at least SOMEBODY enjoyed it. I'm ready for it all to melt now.

Kar said...

Well, he has a good attitude about all this crap. I could ring Mother Nature's neck right now.

Maggi said...

How adoreable!!! Thanks for posting these darling photos. Wish I were a kid again so I could enjoy eating snow without being aware of all the crap clinging to it on the way down. How's that for cynical?