If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally Better

It seams to me.... that everyone and their dog has been sick lately. Including us. I'm so happy that we are finally feeling a bit better. But while we were all quarenteened I realized that even the toy closet seem to be not feeling so well. It kept vomiting all over the floor.... DAILY! Somehow it doesn't seem to be feeling any better yet.....


I've found that even in the mornings that I don't allow any toys out (the house is on the market and I don't want to take the time hurry and clean up before we take off in 15 min) the kids are always creative and have a fun time figuring out ways to entertain themselves.


I had to hurry and sweep the kitchen before taking G to preschool. They were having great fun playing on the chairs :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry your toy closet is sick and keeps upchucking. I think my whole house caught this same bug recently, especially after the CHA trade show.

Your kids are creative in their play. Are they practicing for the circus? Looks like a tightwire act near those stairs. What little sweethearts!