

So this morning Mom put down the decree. No Messes Before Preschool!
.
This morning our soon-to-be new realitor is coming to take pictures of the house for a virtual tour so I have to have it tidy at the least... granded I should probably scrub it, but hey I'm too lazy and how much to pictures show of that stuff anyways?! :o)
.
Anyways, the kids were fabulous! As you can see, G sat down with a ew books and Missy My decided to take an interest in some of Little Li's toys. I didn't even have to turn the TV on!! (which is even better because there wasn't time to watch a whole movie and our Satelite has been turned off for a while)
.
Anyways, just thought that for a change I would brag about my kids rather than complaining ... I do that WAY too much! I'm working on it though!
2 comments:
It's so fun when the kids behave and don't make messes!
We all go through those days, though. Good luck with the new realtor. By the way, you can come hang out at my house when someone comes to look! I did make that offer a long time ago- just want you to know it's still good!
Post a Comment