If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I can't WAIT for spring!

And no necessarily because of the warm weather... though that WOULD be nice about now.

No, It's because of the CRAP that my family keeps getting. First RSV, then colds, now something else (I pray it's not the Flu that the flu shots don't work for... please please please).

I'm tired of my kids faces being covered in snot, I'm tired of them fighting cause they are grouchy because of fever or too little sleep, but mostly .... I'm tired of having to take care of everyone when I too feel like my head is in a vice or worse!

I know I know.... complain,complain. And for the rest of you mom's out there, you know how I feel! Oh, these are the days that I miss being a teenager and being allowed to sit in the tub for hours with a good book. Or be able to take a nap at 10am or 3pm or heaven forbid 7 pm and stay up till 2am without any major hurdles to be jumped.

So, until such a time as my kidlets are feeling better and the weather is good enough to send them outside when they are loud or fighting I will have to settle for a small nap on Saturday or the conundrum of whether or not to take a bath instead while the spouse in home to hold down the fort till I get out. What a good Hubby he is :)

--------- 2 1/2 hours later --------
Ahhhh sleeeeep. Yes, I decided to nap. Good decision :)

No comments: