If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stealing an idea...


Ok, so one of my favorite bloggers does an "Anonymus Comment Day". I think it's a good idea even though I probably only have 3 or 4 people that ever comment here :) Maybe I can get some more to contribute and let my know my blog is read!

Anyways, I think today I will have the topic be... Name something you a really good at! it is so hard not to be down on yourself these days and sometimes feels like bragging, well you can't be bragging if no one knows who you are... right?! :D Comment Away!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really good at breaking bad news gently.

Anonymous said...

I'm really good about watching what I say, as in not swearing.

Anonymous said...

I am really good at cooking. Oh and I think this is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I am really good at speaking in front of people..I don't like it but I am comfortable doing it!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm good at understanding people and their feelings. Who knows... I could be wrong, and just be really naive.

Anonymous said...

I'm tons of fun. I can keep any conversation going and am good at coming up with ideas to entertain people.

Anonymous said...

Um . . . hmm . . . (I was going to be a smart Alec and decided against it). I'm good at taking things in stride and letting them roll off my back. I'm good at public speaking and at generally being a ham. I'm, also, good at understanding feelings and listening. I'm good at "artsy fartsy" stuff and design/decorating. I "know how" to be a great homemaker, but I'm just too bored/tired to do it right. I have a great sense of humor and enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I adore little kids (okay, so we're all just little kids at heart).