If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Baaaaack.....

and the wallets is going is critical for a bit. But HEY at least my computer now works and I didn't loose anything cause I backed it all up before I took the thing in! Yay me!

Turns out my hard drive was dieing. Replacement = $79, Labor = $5 Billion, and reloading the OS? That would be $5 Trillion..... yes, with a capital. Darned the machine not coming with the Vista CD's! Darn Darn Darn. Could have done that part between Jer and I.

Oh well, I now have a well functioning machine that is cleaner than it has EVER been. No kidding. I have five icons on my desktop. FIVE. I don't even have the kajillion "buy me" icons that the thing came with! Yippy!!! So actually I'm kinda glad the thing was wiped clean, cause now I have all this RAM to use up again! lol

Ok, now I'm going to start loading all of my backed up stuff to mar my beautifully clear desktop, cause hey, I do need to do finances again at some point, ugh.

Funfun

2 comments:

Nat said...

I'm so glad you didn't lose everything! YAY for backing up! But BOO for the moolah involved.

Kar said...

Wow, you do your finances? Good girl. I really should... but I hate it, so I make Ben do it. I'm so glad you backed your stuff up before it crashed. I really, really need to do the same for my stuff.