If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ready for Church




Welp, after several weeks of simply not going, we are ready for church. And don't the kidlets look cute!? :) They are all in church clothes they have never worn before so they look extra snazzy!


3 comments:

Maggi said...

How handsome your kids look! My! EB looks so mature in this photo. So serious. Goober is all smiles, as usual. Mr. Congeniality! Your little princess LOOKS like royalty in her new birthday dress! Kinda camoflouges the spritely little imp who lurks beneath. No wonder I love 'em so!

Kar said...

They look fantastic! I feel like taking pictures of my kids every single Sunday, because they all look so cute and clean.

Joshua and Tara said...

Simply not going? Hmmm, I like that idea. I might try that tomorrow. Joshua is gone for drill weekend. Good idea!