If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, May 4, 2009

Taking the Computer to the Doctor.

I shall be doing this tomorrow.

Fore every time I start up the darned thing it is now has to do a complete scan of files for "consistency" ... whatever the crap that means in computerese....

Anyhow, taking it in to see what it's going to take to get it fixed... that and maybe they can turn my cookies back on, cause I can't view Facebook due to turning it of in some random and roundabout way and then promptly forgetting how I did it.

Hopefully this will not be painful.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Oh man. Good luck. As a fellow computer-just-crashed, I hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!

Kar said...

Crossing my fingers for you.