If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, October 9, 2009

Anonymous Comment Day

Okay I haven't done one of these in a WHILE, but thought since I don't really have anything earth shattering to post I might as well. :)

Have you EVER thought your family was full of nutcases? Why?

Figure that's a good one for an anonymous answer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently no one thinks their family is a little nutty except me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I think my family is full of nutcases. One sister in particular. She pretended to have cancer. She got a breast reduction, but pretended she had breast cancer, and that's why her boobs got smaller. She got lipo all over, and she said that the scars were from getting her lymph nodes taken out from having some other cancer. Then she got a nose job and pretended that her nose turned out that way after the doctors took out the cancer in her brain out through her nose. Nutty. It's like a soap opera.

Maggi said...

And we thought WE had it bad . . . !