If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sigh.

I have phone troubles... and apparently camera troubles too (cause I took a picture of Missy's hair yesterday and now I can't find my darned camera!!!).... but back to the phone troubles.

We have had pretty much one working phone in our house since we moved in. Granted it's a cordless so that makes it a little better.

Thing is, we actually have 3 cordless phones hooked up, and a corded one too! The corded one didn't have a DSL filter on it cause it's a wall mount and finding a wall mount filter is astonishingly hard to do in this town. My 2 other cordless phones have "issues". The one was totally fine in our old house but now whenever I pick it up to talk on it it sounds like I'm standing in a tornado.... ssssswwwweeeeeeeewwwwww in the background constantly. The other one always decided to have connection issues with the base so that when it rang or you picked it up to dial it basically said "ya right, you actually think your going to USE me? hahaha well TAKE THAT SUCKA!"

So I made due with one phone for a long time.

Recently I finally made the trip to Radio Shack and found a DSL filter for the wall mount. yay. At least when I forget the cordless downstairs now I can actually answer the phone (even if I am confined to the kitchen when I do it). And I bought a new phone for downstairs because I was tired of the other one going on strike.

I came home, hooked it up and charged it... it worked great (wait for it) until yesterday. 3 days after I bought it it decides to not respond to it's buttons and to constantly be lit up. :P

Why is it that everyone has something like this? Be it lawnmowers or hairdryers or.... phones?

----

And now I've misplaced my cell phone! ROFLMAO But I got the new phone to work again! YAY! But that new phone worked great to find my cell phone... and then I got to thinking really hard and found my camera.... ya this post is dumb. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to return it if you still have the packaging and the receipt.

Nat said...

I HATE technology! Especially when it doesn't work the way it's supposed to! Grrr.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad, ulimately everything worked out.

Kar said...

DSL sucks a lot. That is what I learned when we tried to have it in San Diego. This is why I just have a cell phone. My kids have no idea how phones work or phone etiquette as a result, though.