If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pictures


I took this shortly after getting Goober out of bed,
and though I love sunrises
I don't like getting up early enough to see them!


This is Goober shortly after coming home from school.
he lost his other front tooth during lunch that
day and was totally stoked that they gave
him a cool box to keep it in.

5 comments:

Nat said...

I know what Goober wants for Christmas! Gotta love that toothless grin.

Winders said...

Sweet lost tooth, Goober!! Stylin' box, too!

Kunz fam said...

Fun pictures!! I enjoyed catching up on your blog!!

Maggi said...

I realy got a kick out of seeing his wonderful smile in person! He is quite the boy. Isn't it amazing how he's developing into such a unique individual?!

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a cute picture of him. And boy, does it ever suck to get up early. I have been mourning that this year. I hate not sleeping a little bit later. Oh well. We only have like 15 more years of getting kids up for school, right? Ugh. :)