If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dead People

This morning I prodded Missy out of bed so that I could run over to Jer's aunts office.

You see, I recently realized that Turbo's name is spelled wrong on his Birth Certificate and on his SS card.  Ahhh! Glad I caught that before Kindergarten! Well, the misspelling changes his name into something horrid... The poor kid could be scarred by a misspelling like that. Lame! So now I have to get it all fixed... which includes having to sign an affidavit and getting it notarized. Wooooo! funfun. Well. Jer's aunt can notarize it... so off we went.

On our way home as we listened to the radio I thought I heard Missy say something.

Something like: "Dead people."

"What did you say sweetie?"

"I saw dead people!"

(anyone else getting The 6th Sense vibes?)

....

"OH!  You mean the CEMETARY!" :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

My kids are OBSESSED with the cemetary! Every time we drive by: Mom, is that where people go to die? Good times.

Kar said...

Oh my GOSH! How awful that you have to go through such a process to change Turbo's name spelling. Grr. That would drive me crazy. I love the "dead people" thing. So cute!

idasale said...

hahahahahahaha my little one said something along the same lines the other day and i couldn't stop laughing then!