If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

End of School Program...


or as I see it "Our bribe to get you to vote FOR the bond", because, lets face it... elections were yesterday too.

That being said, Goober was so cute! He was so excited to see me, Missy, Turbo, Grandma J, AND Grandpa J there. You really should have seen his smile and how excitedly he waved. What a cutie!

PS Turbo was really pissed that Goober couldn't "Come wif us!". I had to put him down for a short nap as soon as we got home.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I wish Dylan was as excited to be performing for his family as Goober was. We went to Dylan's program on Friday, and he was stoney-faced. He hates singing in front of people. It's pretty funny.

Maggi said...

Isn't that what school programs are about -- to make kids proud and let them shine? Goober was great and it was sooo worth it to see him light up! Thanks for inviting us.