So, okay... Jer and I have planned a trip to go to the LA area for a while now. Well, actually since about November when I was on the verge of just calling everything quits. I needed a break, or at least a shimmer of hope that a break was coming!
So we decided to head out to LA this summer and stay with a good friend and her husband while we got a break from the kidlets. We thought that while we were there we could be sure to try and get into a filming of the Craig Ferguson show (Otherwise known as The Late Late Show). I love Craig Ferguson, I think he is absolutely hilarious!!! Best late night TV there is! However, at the moment I'm a little disenchanted with little Craig- i-pooh... you see, he decided not to film the week we are going to be in town!
Now, I wouldn't have much of an issue with this if they put up their calender a little earlier... however, they seem to be under the impression that people don't plan their trips any more than three weeks out. WTH?!?
So here's a tip for the scheduling people over at "On Camera Audiences"... get on the ball and plan a little people! PS...you suck. I love Craig, but now officially loath you.
The End.
1 comment:
Dang, that's too bad. I really like Craig, too. I like that he is really sincere. He puts his heart on his sleeve. You don't really get that with the other late night hosts.
Post a Comment