If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hair Bow!

I have to say, I love this hairstyle, and so does Missy. She's asked for it two days in a row. It's a variation (only one ponytail initially) on this one from one of my favorite hair blogs in the whole world! :)

6 comments:

Winders said...

CUTE!

Nat said...

That looks so, so cool. I love it. Maybe someday Ivy will have long hair and I can do something like that...

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

That is so dang cute!!! Beans has been asking for this one a lot too. Its a winner for both our girls! :D

Loni said...

Cool! I am so going to try this on Allie's hair. It looks fast enough to do on school mornings. Thanks!!

Ahren said...

Oh that is adorable!

Kar said...

I need to branch out and look at other hairdo blogs. I'm just so obsessed with She Does Hair. But it's time to expand my horizons. I went to this link, and I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm going to have to just grab Sadie's hair and try it out. I'm a tactile learner, I guess.