If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loud Noises

These guys have been flying over all day long, probably just practicing for this weekend.

The kids are enjoying it, I'm not sure yet if we will take them to the air show... $20 per adult is a little steep, but who knows. With how cool my kids think they are, we might.

I think it's goody that they are evacuating a whole neighborhood for 2 days for it and closing the interstate near here as well. Something about safety, but if it's a safety issue... why are they allowing thousands of people to stand below? hmmm....

Anyhow, I remember going to a Blue Angels Air Show when I was a kid and that I loved it. I don't remember a whole lot about it though... 'cept that there were a LOAD of people there.

We may go, we may not...meh.

6 comments:

Loni said...

We're going to the show on Sunday. You can go to Westmark and get the tickets for cheaper. It's $15.00 per adult and $10.00 per kid. Kids 5 and under are free. I'm pretty excited!

Unknown said...

Ya, I think that deal expired today though... and if they close at five I missed it :( crazy day anyhow

Maggi said...

Nah. Get them through the 23rd! Have fun!

Kar said...

My dad suggested to me to go to the soccer fields over there on the west side to catch the show for free. I don't feel like being outside, though. My sunburn is still killing me, and my feet are the size of footballs.

FluffyChicky said...

We're going to go. We got our tickets at Cal-Ranch.

The Husband has been complaining all week because they keep flying over the office. Hasn't Jer said anything about that?

Unknown said...

Ya Jer has, he said he can hear them inside but it isn't that bad... though he did have a team meeting today while they were doing the "Make a wish" kids so they got to see the whole routine together. Said it was cool. :)