If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, July 19, 2010

Oooooo lights....

So today I slacked off (I know, I know... I need to get a handle on this slacking off addiction I have going... I've determined after long -cough, cough- minutes of study that laziness breeds itself! Boy am I hosed!) and I went to my parents house for the day.

The kids adore my parents and my mom is the bomb and plays "hide-and-seek" with them over and over again (even though my kids always hide in the same places every time).

Today when I left to come home my dad gave each of my kids a little light that he manufactures for work. This light is cool, it changes color each time you turn it on and its -dundundun- waterproof. Which means that it's a little kids heaven! All the way home my kids begged for me to let them take a bath with their lights when they got home.

Turbo took the first one (hence the picture at the top of the entry, yup, that's Turbo in be bath with his light!) and each of my kids took their turns after that.

Ahhhhh how would life be if I could be entertained  by water and lights for hours?

Oh, wait... I still can... maybe that is why I never seem to have enough time!

1 comment:

Kar said...

That is so cool! When I saw the thumbnail on my blogroll, I thought it was like the Northern Lights or something. Your dad is so great to give them gifts like that. Waterproof really is the greatest thing ever to a kid. Micah screams at me because I won't let him take his blankie into the tub, or our flashlight. He doesn't get it.