If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hangers Anyone?

HOLY CRAP... how DID I get so many hangers??????

While in the midst of trying to find stuff at the new house I opened a big black garbage bag to find it full of hangers.

No, not hangers and other stuff. Just hangers.

And on top of that it wasn't those big bulky plastic hangers. You got it, it was the little skinny wire ones. I think I filled our whole closet with hangers. And there isn't even any CLOTHES in there yet!

I guess they may come in handy for the MASSIVE garage sale I will be having this spring.... If I don't give up and truck it all to a charity shop. (Crossing fingers) I would really like to make some money off of all our STUFF.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think my hangers have migrated to your house...I am ALWAYS buying hangers, I have NO IDEA where they go!!?? Maybe we could arrange a swap....

Winders said...

Garage sales have always been good for us! Even the year it rained :)

Shannon Mullins (Salisbury) said...

We have that every time at our house too. Not sure how it happens either! Good luck with the sale! Was that not the best episode of LOST yet? Loved it!

Kar said...

When I first saw your post title, I was like, Oooh, she needs hangers! I can give her about ten billion! I have a box just full of hangers in my storage room. I'm waiting for Ben to put a rod in our closet so that I can actually hang up my clothes. :)