If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok, ok.... I give.... kinda

Ok, so many of you have been asking to see pictures of "the house".... so this morning when i was there I took I total of three pictures... yeah, I'm lazy like that! :) I put two on here... but the picture of the outside is going to have to wait due to the house number being on it (yes, I'm COMPLETELY paranoid! If you don't know that then I have to wonder about you and your observational skills.) I need to edit those off... THEN I will put that picture up... M'kay?

Picture of the kitchen (I know, you couldn't figure that out, so I had to help you a insy bit....)

And a picture from the front room. Missy is on the stairs that go up the bedrooms and the entry is under the light you see hanging from the ceiling there.....
I will take more pictures once we are moved in and settled a little bit... KK? No? Well, too bad!!! Meh. :D

6 comments:

Nat said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! And in this day and age, it's probably a good thing to be on the paranoid side.

Kar said...

Oooh, pretty!! I love the tan walls and the white trim. Love that look. And it looks nice and roomy! So pretty! More pics, please!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Exciting to be getting into a new house.

FluffyChicky said...

How am supposed to effectively stalk you though if I don't know the house number?! :)
Looks like a great house though!

CHELZERS said...

So cute! Thank you for posting pics! :D

Tandee said...

Now the fun begins, huh? Getting everything out of storage... I hope you have fun with it.