If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Der Fambly

So on Sunday my sister Winders and her kidlets stopped by my parents house for a visit. :)

So of course we went up for a visit as well!

Miss Thang and Goober went for a ride in the paddle boat...



Then Goober hopped out and Missy jumped in with Gpa J!































It was a beautiful day....

Then it decided to rain a bit.....

So we all decided inside was a better place to be for a bit.












You know.... playing Rockband and such :)

And when it got sunny again Goober and Miss Thang went out and caught some frogs by the pond! Here is Miss Thang with hers....


And a picture of one of Goobers little froggies....



















All in all it was a very good day! :)


And I even think some of the frogs survived it! Amazing!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, I used to LOVE catching frogs. What a beautiful place your parents' house is - a pond in their own backyard? Awesome!

Nat said...

Dude, what happened to your mom's arm? I'm jealous of their little pond/lake thing.

Unknown said...

Mom has a tear in her tendon on her shoulder, it's really painful. She is going in to have surgery on it today. Then Physical Therapy for 4-6 weeks I think. Not fun. :P

Yeah the little pond behind their house is fun, it's officially the subdivisions, but the kids will really have fun with it.